Thursday, May 28, 2009

Flashback

Congratulations Matt and Katie Mason on the arrival of Waylon Matthew Mason!!  We are so blessed to have you guys as our friends and family.  We love you!



That's right folks, Waylon made his debut yesterday, 05/27/2009.  It is hard to believe that nearly a year ago we were holding our very own newborn--who weighed 2 1/2 lbs LESS than Waylon.  It is hard to remember our Babbling Brook that tiny.  Remember this:




Babbling Brook 06/21/2008 


I remember spending the first night with her in our home with the bedroom light on (all night), wondering HOW DO MOMS GO TO SLEEP?  I am not sure how much I did sleep in the first few weeks, but I do know the light remained on for quite some time!  We sleep with ease now--all of us.  It's not the same kind of sleep as before but it gets the job done.  


Babbling Brook and I are headed to Texas tomorrow.  (Sweet Hubby will be on the road this weekend.  This will be the very first time he has ever spent a night in our bed without me.)  We will celebrate her 1st birthday with family Saturday.  We haven't been back since January and....I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT.  I'M ABOUT TO LOSE CONTROL AND I THINK I LIKE IT.  (and then we all flashback to the Saved by the Bell episode...c'mon girls say it with me...I'm so excited...I'm so excited...I'm sooo scared....!!!!!)  If you are in Bullard, stop by my parents' house and visit awhile.  If we aren't there, you can find us at the ball field watching Hunter, Derek, or Kylie playing ball...or at April's...or the Jalepeno Tree...or Legends...or OH just call or message me if you want to come out!  Can you tell we don't have any good eatin' joints around here?  There is something Tennessee lacks --good mexican food (tex-mex) and good burgers.  


To go along with the theme of this post "flashback"...LEG WARMERS ROCK!!



LOOK closely and you can see her two front teeth...she has 6 teeth total now!
Goodnight all!


God bless, 

0 comments: