Tuesday, October 26, 2010

#1 Fan

peacemaker
lover
fighter for what's right
God-seeking, God-fearing
introvert
serenader
poet
gentle
kind
imperfectly perfect for me
my soul mate
father of my children
love of my life
my better half
pushes me to be a better person
has great hair that now only the boys in the family have
has the most amazing blue eyes that our daughter inherited
sexy
giving
honest
loyal
apple of my eye
I am his memory and his phone finder. He is my strength and my voice of reason. I know him better than anyone else (probably even more than he knows himself). He cannot tell a lie or pull a prank with me. His lullabies are sweeter and always on key but thankfully, our children do not know the difference. He sacrifices so much for us and we are thankful for all that he does. He is my Sweet Hubby and I am his #1 fan.

0 comments: